9.19.2024

Busy bee

Today I have been efficient. I just started the washing machine for the 4th time today, ironed all the clothes from the previous times I washed today, unpacked the dishwasher, helped my boys carry our portable AC down to the basement storage, and worked a regular 9 hour work day.

In order for me to catch up with everything I have planned, the washing program must be finished before I go to bed. Otherwise, I won't have time to move the last clean laundry to the dryer, which means I won't be able to iron these clothes tomorrow morning before I go to work.

All because our cleaning lady is coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...