8.25.2024

Getting older isn't cheap

Yesterday, a bruise began to be clearly visible under the right eye after the "surgery" last Friday. Because of the stitches, I also can't put makeup over the bruise and just have to like it as it is. Also, my morals keep me from staying home from work because of a bruise even if my vanity gets a thorn.

I have an appointment to have the stitches removed on Friday but will try to push it back to Thursday instead. The tape that protects the stitches itches and pulls on the face. One side itches more than the other and last night I woke up scratching the wound, it hurt like he**.

Early tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser, who is the hottest thing we have in Stockholm right now in terms of hairdressing. Sitting there for 2 hours looking like an abuse victim is not something I look forward to but the drive to get rid of my blonde hair outweighs the discomfort of possibly being stared at.

Next Monday, the work to get a dental crown will also begin. It is a tooth that has taken a lot of stress in connection with the braces and the subsequent operation 18 years ago that must now be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...