8.27.2024

I should have known

Given my history of allergies to certain medications, numbing creams, and silicone, I should have assumed that I am also sensitive to certain patches. Already on Friday evening it started to itch mainly under one eye but also a little under the other.

At first I thought "it's amazing how fast I'm healing" considering that wounds itch when they heal but oh how wrong I was. The skin has "risen" under the patch and is irritated. I have rescheduled the appointment for stitch removal and am going there tomorrow morning instead. It will be so nice to get the patch and stitches off. Right now it's itching so much I'm counting the hours until it's done.

Hopefully this hasn't affected the healing and I won't get ugly scars under both eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...