8.16.2024

Dad is on mom's naughty list

Today is my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. In all these years my dad has remembered this day 1 time. I had intended to remind him yesterday but unfortunately completely forgot. Mom called me this forenoon and told me that Dad had forgotten their wedding day as usual. She wasn't angry or sad, just stating that there is nothing new under the sun.

I called dad straight away and asked what his plans were for tonight, he was going to buy a bouquet of flowers on the way home. It is on occasions like this that it becomes a little extra clear what a difference there is between women and men, at least in my family.

I could not let him make the situation worse so I went to Dior and picked out mom's favorite perfume and a Dioriviera Toile de Jouy Soleil Mitzah Scarf. He picked up the package 2 hours later, hopefully this will get him some extra points.

That he never learns. 😡

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...