8.20.2024

I gained a new understanding

The world's most perfect teenager under no circumstances wants to see me without clothes. Every time I'm going to shower, I inform him so he can stay in his room with the door closed until I'm completely finished and dressed. I've always found Junior oversensitive and a bit ridiculous but respected his wish.

Tonight my 78-year-old dad called and was having problems with his computer, one of his email accounts had "disappeared". When it comes to my dad's computer skills, there is a lot to be desired, so I always switch to FaceTime when I need to support him over the phone. When we switched from a regular call to FaceTime, I saw that my dad was wearing a tank top. It was such a horrible experience so I yelled out quote "Are you wearing a tank top?" unquote. As I tried to erase the image from my retina, I could hear my mom laughing loudly in the background.

I gained a completely different understanding of Junior's wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...