8.22.2024

We live the H.C. Andersen's book "The Emperor's New Clothes"

Much can be said about the current president of Argentina, Javier Milei, and I am far too ill-read to express myself at all. But I heard a quote attributed to him quote "just because we give a stupid person a diploma doesn't mean that person is smart" unquote. The quote is very spot on how we in the western world do not dare to question something that 10-15 years ago would have made everyone spontaneously burst out laughing because it is so stupid.

I am absolutely no better than anyone else, last weekend I sat around the dinner table with ten friends without any of us questioning the good friend who claimed something that was obviously untrue. Another example is that in England, x-ray staff must now ask all patients between the ages of 12 and 55 if they are pregnant. If I were a transman, my self-preservation and above all MY LOVE FOR MY UNBORN CHILD would compel me to inform the medical staff of my condition. A biological man cannot get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...