8.26.2024

I always end up paying

I finally got my natural hair color back, brown. Actually, my current hair color is partially gray, but I highly doubt I will ever accept my grays. Most likely I will always dye them.

As I sat with the dye in my hair, the nail artist came over and said she wanted to do a simple manicure on me while I waited for it to be time to rinse out the dye for PR purposes. I was definitely not up to it and turned it down twice before finally accepting the offer. I got a very simple manicure that took 15 minutes.

When I paid for the hair treatment, I was also charged full price for a half manicure. I'm afraid of conflict so I paid in full and looked happy. I will never get a manicure at this salon though. If my hairdresser wasn't so incredibly good at her job, I would have changed salons.

I know you're supposed to be kind - not stupid, I'm obviously stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...