8.21.2024

When will the sugar cravings decrease?

This is my fifth week of drastically reducing my sugar intake. Last Saturday, at the crayfish party, I ate a small number of candy pieces, a piece of blueberry pie, a piece of chocolate cake and drank two cans of Sprite (not Zero). Also, I made sure to drink about 33 oz (1 liter) of water. I haven't had a headache since Sunday last week, which means hopefully I'm not hypersensitive to white sugar.

In addition to this, I have also been careful with my protein intake and have not cheated a single day. So far I haven't noticed any improvement when it comes to my vertigo but on the other hand it hasn't gotten worse.

To improve my sleep, I have started taking magnesium as a  dietary supplement. It can take up to a couple of weeks before you notice a difference and I'm on day three so so far I haven't noticed anything.

Despite all these changes, I still have a massive craving for sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...