8.05.2024

I've had better days

Today there has been a carnage on the stock markets around the world. It started when I woke up this morning and was greeted by a Tokyo Stock Exchange in free fall. At the close, the Nikkei index had fallen 12.4 percent, the biggest drop since "Black Monday" in 1987, when the index fell nearly 15 percent.

Since the world's most perfect teenager and I had a tee time on a golf course in the Stockholm archipelago at 11 a.m., I decided to ignore the stock market today.

Unfortunately, my performance on the golf course was in perfect sync with the various stock market indices around the world, so had it been an Olympic sport, I and the stock market indices would have taken gold today.

Today I would have stayed in bed and marathoned a series, for example Bridgerton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...