7.01.2023

"Give them hell, Indiana Jones!"

My husband and I have been together for almost 29 years. Last night was the first time only he and I were at the cinema together. Under no circumstances did the offspring want to come along, I even tried to bribe him.

We saw Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. It had completely escaped me that there would be another Indiana Jones movie so I was pleasantly surprised.

I was 11 years old when the first Indiana Jones movie was shot and to see the same actor in the same role 40 years later is amazing. Mr. Harrison Ford does a great job but I personally absolutely loved seeing Mr. John Rhys-Davies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...