7.09.2023

A normal day as a Nordea customer

Nordea must have called in its entire IT department yesterday because today all holdings were restored. Nordea had even paid out our dividend for NXLT, however MRCC is still missing.

What puzzles me is that such a large bank as Nordea still has such incredible IT problems. None of my other banks, both large banks and internet banks, have ever not shown my savings and/or holdings.

Since this is something that happens irregularly regularly at Nordea, I don't even worry anymore. On the other hand, I feel for all the customers at Nordea who encounter this for the first time. It took me several times before I got used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...