7.10.2023

I have to pull myself together and let go

Today we acquired a small number of shares in W. P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC). Unfortunately, it will be until October 2023 before this investment starts paying dividends.

After the latest adjustment, my spreadsheet now shows the correct dividend amount for the current months. It will only be at the next acquisition, which will hopefully happen within the next 10 days, that it will be seen if the Google Sheet is correct or if it was just a coincidence.

Today's purchase will generate a total of $53 in the remaining months of 2023 to our portfolios. There is still a long way to go to fill the deficit that NEWT caused in 04/03/2023. I don't think we will have time to repair the damage before the turn of the year, which means that the forecast for 2024 will be lower than 2023.

NEWT's damage to our portfolio has proven to be a bitter pill to swallow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...