7.11.2023

A true story

My mother, father and the sunblock were born in the 1940s.

During their upbringing, using sunscreen was almost unthinkable. Instead, they were told to go out in the sun and get some color on their bodies.

After much nagging from us kids, my parents have been using sunblock for the past 20 years.

A number of years ago we were all in Thailand on holiday. My dad applied sunscreen several times a day to avoid burning himself. On the third day, I overheard my father complaining to my mother that the sun protection she bought was useless because he just kept getting redder and redder.

I was curious about what factor their sunscreen had so I read the bottle. It turned out that he had taken the wrong bottle and had smeared himself with after sun the whole time. He turned redder than a boiled lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...