7.08.2023

I know I'm not the only one

We have a maid who comes on Fridays every other week. The days before she's due I'm busy. Everything that is not in its place, such as excess shoes, jackets, caps, etc., is taken away. Laptops, iPads, iPods are also put away.

Yesterday morning I got up at 4:50am to do the last thing before she arrived. For example, at 7am I was at the recycling center to drop off all our empty beer and soda cans. She comes around 10am.

Not only because I don't want to show how messy our home can be, but mainly out of respect for her work. She is hired to clean the home, not pick up after us. There is one more variable in this equation, if she puts away our things, I won't know where they are when my guys look for them.

I know I'm not the only one who does this, I have both friends and acquaintances who do the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...