7.01.2023

I can't take much more from NEWT...

After I entered the dividends that my better half received into his accounts, I reviewed the results for the month of June. At this screening I discovered that NEWT is, and remains, a problem child.

In addition to having changed business direction and dividend rate, they have also changed dividend months.

At the turn of each year, I look historically at which months our holdings have distributed money in the past and enter them into the spreadsheet. During the time period 2016-2022, NEWT have had March, June, September and December as dividend months. This year, NEWT decides to distribute money in April and July, I dare not guess what the last 2 months will be.

While this doesn't affect my spreadsheet on a yearly basis, the document crashes when viewed month by month. If NEWT was my child he would have been grounded FOR LIFE by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...