7.02.2023

I miss Florida

Unfortunately, we will not be traveling to Florida this summer. The last time we were there was the summer of 2019. Hopefully we will travel there next summer.

Before I met the best husband in the world, I traveled with my siblings and parents to Florida every year, sometimes twice a year. When my sisters and I met our respective ones and they had children, we all started traveling to Thailand instead. I have to admit that Thailand is considerably more kid friendly than America but I have missed the US all these years.

So when I, the world's best (at the time) child in the world, and my husband started traveling to America instead, just the 3❤️ of us, the happiness was total for myself.

My life goal is for us to move to Florida sometime in the future, all 3❤️ of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...