7.01.2023

I jumped out of bed

I woke up at 04:55 am with a feeling that I missed something. It didn't take me long to realize that it's July 1st and I need to change the July input value from preliminary to definitive.

I can't stay in bed once I've identified the cause of the feeling of unease but jump out of bed and go to the office. Since we haven't received all of June's dividends yet, I don't have a final result for June yet.

Regarding the full year dividend forecast, we still have a deficit of $969. Which can be considered low considering that the damage NEWT caused us was close to $3500 at the beginning of the year.

My hope is that the actual dividends for all of 2023 are as large as the forecast. I have to try to see such an outcome as a success and not a failure given the damage NEWT has caused us and the only money "we" save each month is my husband's private pension payout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...