7.31.2023

I don't understand how my husband can stand the two of us

When my husband turned 39 and he asked if we weren't going to have a baby anyway and I agreed, I really didn't do the math.

For the next 13 years I was the center of his universe. It was me and him against the world. My husband had to fight for his attention and love. I got everything for free.

When the offspring hit puberty, which happened at the same time I hit menopause, my husband suddenly became the center of the offspring's universe and I had to keep up as best I could. Considering how amazingly everything is arranged in nature, it feels like a flaw that you should be able to have children who end up going through puberty at the same time that you yourself end up in menopause...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...