7.07.2023

Professional pride no longer exists

We are still missing 2 dividends from the month of June. In total it is about 14$.

The dividends we are missing are Monroe Capital Corporation Common Stock (MRCC) and NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. Common Stock (NXRT). It has been more than 1 week since we should have had the money.

I contacted Nordea today and almost had to apologize for bothering them with this matter. The bank clerk who answered promised to call me back during the day regardless if she had any information. Now it's evening and she still hasn't called back.

In best case, Nordea pays out our dividends during the beginning of the next week. In worst case, I have to contact Nordea again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...