7.04.2023

I'm happy after all

The chart where I have taken into account purchases, changed dividends and possible sales is almost correct. Over the next year, I hope that the bars (forecast vs outcome) in this chart will be exactly the same height every month throughout the year.

In the chart where I make no adjustments at all during the year of buys, sells or changing dividends, the forecast bar should be lower than the outcome bar each month, provided everything is normal. NEWT's reduced dividend plus a number of minor errors in my spreadsheet meant that nothing could be considered normal in that chart this year. Next year, I hope that the outcome will be higher than the forecast for all months.

Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...