7.05.2023

Banknotes on legs

I try to go for a 7K walk almost every weekday before the work day starts. I enjoy walking in Stockholm's city centre.

Stockholm consists of 14 islands linked by 57 bridges. The guest port for the international cruise ships is located almost right in the center of Stockholm. This morning I and my mother noticed two cruise ships that had recently arrived.

Before the pandemic, there was pretty much a new cruise ship every week. This year there are significantly fewer of them, but they are at least back. My mother and I have different views on cruise ships crew and passengers. She sees people visiting our beautiful capital, I myself see $100 bills on legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...