7.08.2023

Tomayto, Tomahto

In Sweden, it is the companies that handle the value added tax for the government. That is, the companies add 25% to their goods and services. Each month, companies compile how much VAT they have added on their goods and services and then subtract all the VAT they paid during the same month.

Every month, as an employer, I have to report and pay both employer's fees and withheld income tax on my employees. In connection with this, you also pay the value added tax for the previous month.

I don't know why it's called employers' fee when it's really just another tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...