7.02.2023

At least now I know why

My chart of forecasted versus outcome dividends shows a clear pattern. February, May, August and November miss their monthly target by a wide margin. This has driven me crazy. Finally, I have finally identified the error.

They are the only months that largely lack any special or supplemental dividends, which means that they basically miss mitigation for foreign withholding tax, exchange charges and DRIPS.

The only air that has been pumped into our air cushion for these months is that I have taken into account the value of the Swedish krona, or lack of value.

I have to accept that these months will continue to miss their mark and maybe take some action for next year. It all depends on how the final result for 2023 turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...