7.27.2023

On a staycation

Although I have always arranged for a substitute when I am on holiday, I am never totally free. Something always comes up that needs to be taken care of. This year there has been an unusual amount of work.

The older the offspring gets, the less he notices that I and sometimes his father need to work. At the moment, he is a classic teenager who does EVERYTHING to avoid his parents.

During the last few days, we have been around outside Stockholm and played on various golf courses. I feel like I've played more golf in the past week than I have in my entire life.

All the golfing has resulted in a very fun tan. I have white rings from my wedding rings on my left ring finger, the left hand has a light tan while the whole left arm is tanned. I'm not even going to mention feet and legs. I look like an unsexy version of Fifty Shades of Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...