7.13.2023

I miss him already

The world's most perfect teenager will spend 6 days together with my parents in their summer house. This will be the first time my parents spend more than 2 days in a row at their summer house. They have renovated the entire house from bottom to top over the last year.

This evening I got pictures from the driving range where they went for the second time today. Tomorrow he and my mother will play a round of golf at the island's local 18-hole course. I guess my parents will need a vacation after these days. My father, the workaholic, will commute between the island and Stockholm city every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...