7.07.2023

Working from home

My husband and I do not have the same preferences when it comes to household chores. What he detests, I put up with and vice versa. Personally, I can't stand cooking. 

I never cook, if my husband is away I order take away or eat snacks instead. This strategy worked just fine before we had our child. Apparently, children need to eat food and at regular times. The times I've had to cook for myself and Junior, it's almost always ended in a minor disaster.

Today I worked from home and was supposed to arrange a light lunch for the offspring. I served tea and sandwiches. I didn't even get to sit down before the best teenager in the world had devoured his sandwiches and wanted more.

It would have been easier as a job seeker with no work experience to succeed in getting a job where the main requirement is that work experience is required than getting junior full. My husband has cooked 2 dinners for him since he got home. Although he eats like a horse, he is as thin as a stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...