8.01.2023

Well needed

Hercules Capital, Inc. Common Stock (HTGC) is increasing its dividend from $0.39 to $0.4 per share as of August. No information has been provided on whether they intend to pay the previous $0.08 per share supplemental distribution as well.

If that happens, it will be much-needed air in my air cushion and addition to the existing deficit.

After the recent and hopefully final correction of my Google Sheet, I am confident that the connections and calculations are correct. I will get the answer at the beginning of September.

If correct, the bars for outcome and forecast will be side by side in the chart where I adjust for acquisitions made during the month. While the forecast will be significantly higher than the outcome in the chart without adjustments, mostly because to NEWT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...