8.22.2023

I would have to clone myself

Having a child in school is a full-time job. I'm not exaggerating, just today I received more than 15 messages.

In addition to the school using Managebac, parents and parent groups use both Classlist and What's Up.

Having to control 3 platforms is set up for failure. Even though I have 6 years of experience in this, it happens that I miss something on some platform. How parents with two or more children manage to keep track of  everything is beyond me.

Admittedly, we may work a little more than most, but that should be compensated  by the fact that we only have one child. If it continues like this I may have to stop working to become a stay at home mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...