8.29.2023

I know myself, I will nag him about this

Today the world's most perfect teenager had a math MAP test. I had completely forgotten about this.

The offspring was home from school yesterday as he has a sore throat and runny nose. Despite still being slightly ill, he went to school and failed the test miserably.

The test starts with the same questions for all students and changes based on how well they solve the problems. A good student gets more and more difficult questions. After the evaluation, the students are sorted into different classes based on their prior knowledge.

Given that the offspring himself used the words "total failure", there is a great risk that he will be placed in the easiest class. For me, math is an incredibly important subject, so my whole being is filled with discomfort right now because of his failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...