8.27.2023

I seem to be on the right track

With less than a week left in August, we expect a smaller number of dividends for the month.

The remaining dividends we are waiting for are:
ARMOR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR)
Fastenal Company Common Stock (FAST)
Gladstone Investment Corporation Business Development Company (GAIN)
Gladstone Capital Corporation Common Stock (GLAD)
Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (GOF)
Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC)

All indications are that the last adjustment I made to one of the connections in my Google Sheet will be the last.

This will be the first time one of the months in group no 2 falls within my tolerance of +-5%.

Group no. 1 consists of January, April, July and October
Group no. 2 consists of February, May, August and November
Group no. 3 consists of March, June, September and December

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...