8.15.2023

Don't really have time for this

The migraine attack already started last night. I fell asleep in front of the TV already before 8pm. The world's most perfect husband gently woke me up just before 10pm. Then I mostly felt very tired, washed myself and went to bed and immediately fell asleep.

Woke up the first time around 2am with a headache, managed to fall asleep only to wake up again an hour later. So it went on until 5:30am. Fortunately, the pain was not extremely bad and for the time being has subsided. I hope my dizziness goes away now.

Today, me and the world's most perfect teenager are going to visit his new school building. It is located approximately 15 minutes' walk further away from the school's main building. The building was erected in 1880 and was used as a teaching facility for the next 100 years.

1982 one of Sweden's largest trade unions, with the help of the Social Democrats, had the opportunity to buy the building and used it as a conference facility until last year. Then the offspring's school got the chance to rent the building. We have seen pictures and I have to admit that it is incredibly beautiful and typical of the time.

It will be an incredible lift for the students in grades 6-12 who were previously housed in different types of office rooms. Now it will be a real school building again. YMD is lucky to only have to spend 4 years in the horrible premises. Preschool activities and grades K-5 are housed in the school's main building, which the school owns.

Now I hope that both the headache and the dizziness won't give me more problems than I can handle during the day so that I can work and visit his school without much trouble. I am thankful that the attack was milder than normal and came during the night. I don't have time to be sick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...