8.30.2023

It is not always easy to practice what you preach

I ended up talking to an acquaintance who has strong opinions on environmental issues. The woman in question believes that Sweden and the rest of the world must take action to mitigate the ongoing global warming.

Among other things, she complained that she has difficulty finding a spare part for her sink faucet in this throwaway society. I suggested that she contact the store where she bought the sink faucet. She told me that she bought the faucet online because it is so much cheaper there.

Given her concern for the environment, I suggested that instead of looking for cheap "disposable sink faucets," she should go to a specialty store and buy a brand name faucet. Then she will be able to buy spare parts and reduce the burden on the environment.

If looks could kill, my husband would be a widower by now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...