9.01.2023

No evil that has no good in it

Yesterday was the last day of the accounting year for two of our companies. Although I continuously prepare the closing work during the year, there are always some minor actions that need to be done right at the end of the very last day.

Due to this, it was an extra long working day yesterday. I was completely exhausted and fell asleep before my head reached the pillow. Waking up at 5 am the next day and not being able to go back to sleep feels a bit sour.

From experience, I lie in bed for about 30 minutes. If I haven't been able to fall asleep within that time frame, it's better to get up.

I've managed to start the dishwasher, the washing machine and go through the emails and it's not even 6 am. On the upside, it means I get a longer Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...