9.30.2023

The country backwards

For full transparency, our interest deductions we can and do in the annual income tax return far exceed the tax we pay on our savings. Although we take advantage of this, both my husband and I believe this is a system error.

In the country that is always on the wrong side of everything, they tax the person who saves and reward the person who spends.

Exactly the same way you give a penalty discount to a person who commits a crime but increase the tax rate on the one who earns more. Which has almost always been preceded by an increased work effort.

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely not woke and think that Sweden has far too high taxes overall, even if a few individual taxes are low.

The fact that I point out a system error does not mean that I want the few low taxes to be increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...