9.17.2023

There are many reasons for a celebration next year

Our son was born on our 3 year wedding anniversary while our oldest godson was born on our 4 year anniversary.

Our godson's turns 25 next month, which means that my husband and I have been together for 29 years.

Next year we celebrate 30 years as a couple, 25 years as engaged and 20 years as married.

We are extremely bad at celebrating our days of significance for several reasons. Since the birth of our son, we have not celebrated our wedding day properly once, leaving that day entirely to the celebration of the offspring.

I will make sure we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...