9.06.2023

The IT-system come bearing gifts

I have to learn to turn off work in the evenings otherwise the fall and winter of 2023/2024 will be unbearable.

Considering I'm 100 years old, I remember when the mail came once a day. Once you had received today's mail, you knew there would be no more.

Today's various IT systems send out invoices and documents around the clock. Which in reality means I'm never really off from work as we currently have the office at home. The main reason for this is that my father taught me to always be available for work. Because of this I have installed all my email addresses on my phone so I don't miss anything.

The consequence is that I "open the office" several times per evening. This evening was saved by me forgetting to charge my phone so the last time I sat down at my desk tonight was 10:30pm.

It will be a long autumn and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...