9.19.2023

The cold and the dark have come

Yesterday there was no doubt that autumn is here. Every year I am equally surprised how summer literally gives way to fall overnight.

Last Sunday, when my husband and I were out walking, it was warm and sunny. An absolutely perfect late summer day. We even had to take off our sweaters.

Yesterday it wasn't as nice. The air was cold and chilly. I was dressed the same way and was freezing throughout my morning walk that I always take before work.

Given where I am in life given my age, I shouldn't freeze. Where is my interior furnace when I need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...