9.08.2023

I always want them with me

The world's most perfect husband is away all weekend at a golf tournament. He won't be home until Sunday.

I hate it when he is gone. I distracted myself for a few hours this evening by getting to work on finalizing the 8/31/2023 accounts for two of our companies. At the same time, I'm happy for him because I know he's having fun.

I feel the same way about our son. Too many parents say that they are longing for their children to move out. If I had my way, the world's most perfect teenager would live at our home until he is the world's most perfect 50-year-old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...