9.16.2023

She did the impossible

For full transparency, I had a great upbringing with parents who loved us deeply and did everything for us.

My mother was a housewife for my first 17 years. My workaholic father did his part by providing resources, money as vehicles.

She is the world's most perfect mother and still does everything for us three children. She picked up and dropped off us three kids and our friends from all the activities we engaged in, sports as entertainment.

Despite her "work" as a housewife, she has always been completely uninterested in cooking with the result that she is absolutely useless at cooking. Whether it's genetics or the environment that made me exactly the same is unclear.

I have to give her credit for getting the world's most food-loving dog, our labrador, from begging at the dinner table. Unless it was takeaway of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...