9.06.2023

I'm thankful I didn't nag about the test

Yesterday, the world's most perfect teenager was summoned to his maths teacher. Although he goes to the same school as before, he has completely new teachers because he just started the 10th grade.

His teacher informed the offspring that the first assessment test he took when he was sick showed that he should take the standard math course, while his 9th grade school grades and the final assessment test from last Friday showed that he should take the extended math course.

Since the first test indicated the standard course, she gave my son the option to choose between the standard course and the extended course.

To my great delight, he chose extended. I am not naive but well aware that he chose the extended math course as he knows how important I think math is. But I choose to believe that maybe the penny has dropped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...