9.22.2023

I am absolutely complicit in this

The CEO of one of the public pension funds that has existed in Sweden since the 1960s has commented on the weak Swedish krona exchange rate.

A lot of the Swedish small savers prefer to invest their savings in foreign assets such as North American index funds. These purchases have been ongoing has been going on for a long time, which meant a downward pressure on the Swedish krona according to this CEO.

I agree with her conclusion. However, I will never invest in Swedish companies or funds until they are for me the best alternative.

No one cares about your money as much as you do. - Liza Dewlar

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...