9.03.2023

It will be laborious

Ideally, I would have liked the column for expected dividends to be its own column and not on top of the other two columns. But for now, I'll have to settle for the below layout.

I will specify special and supplemental dividends separately from January 1, 2024. I have also decided that the initial values as of 1.1.2024 will remain fixed throughout the year, with the exception if a company lowers its dividend. Then I will adjust downwards.

The reason for this is that any increases will be used to counterbalance foreign withholding tax, brokerage, exchange rates, exchange charges, DRIPS and "straight" dividends.

The goal for 2024 is the value of our estimated dividends, where I make adjustments for acquisitions made, to be completely in line with executed dividends for the whole of 2024. I will try to ignore the deficit that will occur and continue for the first 6-8 months.

I don't know who will have the worst time with me when the deviation occurs and increases, myself or my husband. But my money is on my husband...

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...