9.06.2023

The August result is in

Today we received the last dividends for August. Nordnet is always late with the payout for Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (OXLCO).

The outcome was better than expected, over 10% better than the adjusted forecast. I will, as usual, miss the mark in the chart where I have not taken into account the changes, such as NEWT, that have occurred during the year.

I hope that I will surpass the mark for all the remaining months of the year because many companies do a special or supplemental dividend at the end of the year. Plus I don't adjust for smaller increases in the dividend during the year as compensation for the foreign withholding tax, brokerage, exchange rates, exchange charges, DRIPS and "straight" dividends which constantly burdens my dividends.

Just the special and supplemental dividends from FDUS and MAIN during September are a big addition.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...