9.27.2023

It's a long way to the finish line

We continue to acquire shares of Realty Income Corporation Common Stock (O). Today we bought a small number of shares in my husband's, our joint and my portfolio.

We have an incredibly long way to go to our goal of 2,000 shares, more precisely another 1,700 shares. The yield on the shares we bought today is over 6%.

For the world's most perfect teenager, we instead bought shares in a fund that invests in Swedish real estate companies, as we hope that sector has bottomed out soon.

Wise from experience, I know that the probability of exactly hitting the bottom is as likely as I suddenly becoming tall, blonde and curvy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...