8.27.2023

Mrs. Dewlar - The Hypocrite

Tomorrow the world's most perfect teenager turns 16. The fact that we celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary on the same day will, as always, be celebrated behind the scenes.

Since tomorrow is a weekday with school and work, the offspring has chosen to celebrate his birthday today. The main reason though is that my in-laws live 125 miles (200 km) from us. That they would drive 125 miles in the dark tomorrow night is completely out of the question.

My mother-in-law keeps her home in perfect condition. In addition to booking the cleaning lady last Friday, I have washed all the towels, bathroom rugs, etc. Neither my husband nor son have been allowed to move around the apartment in the last 36 hours.

I will hang clean towels in both bathrooms and the kitchen just before mother-in-law rings the doorbell .In addition, the offspring will also have to cut his nails and clean their ears a little extra carefully before grandma's visit.

If you look up the word "eye-servant" in a dictionary, you will find a picture of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...