8.26.2023

I'm thankful

Right now, the World Championships in Athletics are taking place in Budapest, Hungary.

Last Thursday, Daniel Stahl won gold in the discus with a fantastic throw in the penultimate round.

Men's pole vault is currently underway. I am extremely grateful that Armand Duplantis chose to compete for Sweden instead of America.

Right now it's incredibly exciting, but I'm convinced that Armand Duplantis will win world championship gold.

I am absolutely convinced that within 5-6 years his name will be as obvious as Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan when talking about the G.O.A.Ts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...