8.26.2023

We have the most perfect sons

My best friend and I intend to start a tradition with our sons. Last winter, we and our sons were at one of Stockholm's finest hotels and had Afternoon Tea. It was very successful.

Her sons especially appreciated it. The world's most perfect teenager who is seven years younger than her youngest was more accepting than appreciative. If he had to choose, he would rather be at home and play some game with his beloved VR.

Our ambition from the beginning was that this was something that would happen once a quarter, but twice will be absolutely perfect.

I had planned for my husband to fix the thermostat in our shower that is broke while we are having Afternoon Tea. Fortunately for him, the delivery time was a little longer, so he escapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...