8.30.2023

I doubt my Google Sheet will ever be finished

All the connections in my Google Sheet are completely correct now. It took more than seven months to get everything in order.

I will not adjust the shares that has raised their dividend over the last months. The consequence will most certainly be that the diagram for adjusted dividends will have a too low value for the coming four months.

Because of all the errors that have been corrected throughout the year, I prefer to have the margin of error on my side for the remainder of 2023.

Another contributing factor why the outcome will exceed the forecast for the last months of the year in the previously mentioned diagram with adjusted dividend forecast is the upcoming special and additional dividends.

So that the same thing does not happen next year, I must resolve the issue with a special and additional dividend. Ideally, I would like to separate them from the regular dividends but I haven't come up with an easy and simple way yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...