8.19.2023

Swedish media is a bit late in the day

The decision to go deeper into trading was probably not fully thought out. In addition to immersing myself in companies we have invested in and companies we intend to invest in, I made the mistake of also immersing myself in other people's opinions about the stock market's prospects in the near future. Which was a big mistake.

The reaction time between different players differs in the market. For example, only now is Sweden's media paying attention to the fact that Michael Burry sold almost all of his holdings a year ago.

My feelings about Michael Burry are mixed. While earning the epithet "Michel Burry - the man who predicted 30 of the last 2 stock market crashes" one cannot ignore the fact that he was one of the few who predicted the financial crisis of 2007/08. There has also been an embarrassing silence from his Twitter (X) account after his tweet on November 22, 2022 quote "You have no idea how short I am".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...