8.07.2023

Forlorn hope

The fourth best dividend month of the year just got better. Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS) has decided to pay a special dividend of $0.10 and a supplementary dividend of $0.21 in addition to the ordinary dividend of $0.41.

A surplus calculation I have made of this month's upcoming dividends shows that my existing deficit will not be reduced this month. Plus I was wrong, MAIN's supplemental dividend will not come this month, but only next month. If my deficit has not decreased by September 30th, all hope of succeeding in erasing the deficit is completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...